Monday, June 8, 2015

Tax Fraud

I received a letter from the Social Security Administration (SSA) stating that they will disregard a Change of Address supposedly from me and to fill out tax form 8822 and forward it to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Center that applies to my state.  The address on the letter from SSA is:

Office of Central Operations
Baltimore Maryland 21290-0300

I want to state for the record that I have never been married.  I have never filed a joint tax return.  I filed this year as single tax status.  When I moved from my two bedroom apartment to a one bedroom apartment I put in a change of address with the post office immediately.  

It looks to me as if someone used my name and social security number to file a joint tax return.  I did some research online.  I put "when to file tax form 8822" in the search engine and found an article by Tennessee Conference of The United Methodist Church.  The article states that the Bishop of an annual conference and a local Pastor or their respective Treasurers are the Responsible Party for submitting tax form 8822-B, a similar form, to the IRS.  Because this tax form is connected with the church.  I asked myself, what church would have my name and social security number and the only church that has ever asked me for that information and I gave it to them is Wheaton Christian Center (WCC).  It is my belief that WCC used my name and social security number to perpetrate this tax fraud for two reasons:

1. This was done without my knowledge and to gain tax benefits.
2. To gain control of my money and eventually to gain control of me.

I would like to add that Pastor Paul Arthurs told the congregation once that he had gotten into trouble financially.  I do not know if that is still the case or not.

I would like the Social Security Administration and the Internal Revenue Service to do an investigation to see if a joint tax return was filed using my name and social security number or to see if my name and social security number had been changed.  If so, I would like the name of the person listed on the joint tax return.  So, that I may find out what legal action to take.  This matter has brought about much damage, pain, and stress to me and my family.  I want my name and social security number cleared of any penalty from the IRS, SSA, and any other government entity.